Monday, May 16, 2011

Beach Boot Camp - Saturday 9 a.m.




Hi everyone-


Boot camp is on this Saturday - 9 a.m. It will be my first as a officially certified ACE fitness instructor! Which really means nothing as far as you guys are concerned, but is pretty cool to me.


Anyway, there are quite a few new people (hopefully) coming this week, so a recap of the rules:

  • IT'S FREE - but, this will be the LAST weekend that it's free. I'm still toying with how to figure out the cost, but I'll let you guys know ... and it will be the cheapest boot camp in town, I can guarantee you that. 
  • BE ON TIME. We start at 9. If you're late, look around and find us, we'll be jogging and doing some warm-up exercises
  • WORK HARD. This means "as hard as you can work." I know skill levels are different, and that's fine. I just want your best effort.
  • HAVE FUN. This is a great group that enjoys each other's company. And I want to keep it that way.
  • Bring water and a towel if you're squeamish about touching sand or grass



I am going to host it at the beach/park area located adjacent to the South Mission Beach Jetty. Basically, get yourself to the Roller Coaster in Mission Beach, then go south on Mission Blvd until you can't drive anymore. Turn right and enter that park area, drive to the bathrooms (you'll see them) and park. Then look for me in the small grassy area near the bathrooms ... if all else fails, call me at 619-757-9147


Be sure you let me know if you're planning to come so I can get a good head count. Thanks and see you all there!





2 comments:

  1. Stephanie LovejoyMay 18, 2011 at 2:01 PM

    I'll be there! Looking forward to it. I've been missing it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work Jesse, I just know it will be awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I appreciate you taking the time to do it! - Jesse