Monday, December 19, 2011

New Year's Resolution Boot Camp

Hello friends of Feeling Good! It has been AGES since I posted on the blog, and I won't even attempt an excuse. Mainly, I attribute it to the adoption of our new son Buster and the general workload of life. Sigh.

However, I am back to report the return of boot camp! With a twist. For January only, I am going to offer Boot Camp as a four-weekend series for $60. Great way to get a kick-start on your NYE resolutions and see what you think about some of the new tricks I have up my sleeve. 

Each workout will begin at 9 am and last for one hour. Your $60 pays for the four sessions (Jan 7, 14, 21 and 28), and, if you come to them all, an extra session to be scheduled whenever you choose.

If you're interested, call, e-mail or comment here and we'll work it out. The first workout is scheduled for Jan 7 at Mission Bay Park. More details to come here and on Facebook about exact location.

As always, the more the merrier, so please share this with anyone you can think of who might want to get out, get active and have fun workout out in a group setting.

Happy Holidays!
Jesse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I appreciate you taking the time to do it! - Jesse